Why do people move to Mexico City?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Mexico City, they responded...
"Mexico City offers an eclectic blend of cultures, art, and entertainment, making it an appealing destination for expats seeking a vibrant and lively environment. The city boasts an excellent array of educational and employment opportunities, allowing expats to take advantage of the city’s bustling economy. The comparatively low costs of living, in comparison to other major cities, is another great motivator for expats looking to move to Mexico City. Added to this, the city's warm climate, friendly locals and wide selection of shopping, dining and nightlife options appeal to many expats looking for a rewarding and vibrant lifestyle. Mexico City also regularly tops lists for having one of the most liveable cities in the world for expats," commented one expat who made the move to Mexico City, Mexico.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mexico City?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mexico City?
- How do I find a place to live in Mexico City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mexico City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mexico City?
- How do I meet people in Mexico City?
- What should I pack when moving to Mexico City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mexico City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mexico City?
- What is life like in Mexico City?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mexico City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mexico City?
- What is the social scene like in Mexico City?
- What advice to expats in Mexico City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mexico City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mexico City?
- Is the cost of living in Mexico City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mexico City?
- Why do people move to Mexico City?
Why do people move to Mexico City?If you live in Mexico City, newcomers to Mexico City would love to hear your answer to this question: