Why do people move to Wassenaar?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Wassenaar, they responded...
"Wassenaar is an attractive destination for expats due to its close proximity to the vibrant city of The Hague, its excellent transport links to the rest of the Netherlands and Europe, its high quality of life, and its safe and secure environment. The town is known for its beautiful parks and gardens, its picturesque canals, and its many cultural attractions. Wassenaar also offers a wide range of international schools, making it an ideal place for expats with children. Furthermore, the town is home to a diverse range of restaurants, cafes, and shops, making it a great place to explore and enjoy," said another in Wassenaar, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wassenaar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wassenaar?
- What is life like in Wassenaar?
- What do expats in Wassenaar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wassenaar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wassenaar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wassenaar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wassenaar?
- What are medical services in Wassenaar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wassenaar?
- What are emergency services like in Wassenaar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wassenaar?
- How are local medical facilities in Wassenaar?
- As a foreigner living in Wassenaar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Wassenaar?If you live in Wassenaar, newcomers to Wassenaar would love to hear your answer to this question: