Why do people move to Wellington?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Wellington, they responded...
"Wellington is a vibrant and exciting city that offers a unique lifestyle to expats. It is known for its stunning natural beauty, with lush green hills, stunning beaches, and a stunning harbour. The city is also home to a thriving arts and culture scene, with a wide range of galleries, museums, and theatres. The city is also known for its excellent education system, with a number of universities and colleges offering a range of courses. Additionally, Wellington is a great place to live, with a low cost of living, excellent public transport, and a wide range of job opportunities. All of these factors make Wellington an attractive destination for expats looking to move to New Zealand," wrote a member who made the move to Wellington, New Zealand.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Wellington?
- What do I need to know before moving to Wellington?
- How do I find a place to live in Wellington?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Wellington?
- What is the average cost of housing in Wellington?
- How do I meet people in Wellington?
- What should I pack when moving to Wellington?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wellington?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wellington?
- What is life like in Wellington?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Wellington?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Wellington?
- What is the social scene like in Wellington?
- What advice to expats in Wellington have about housing?
- What are medical services in Wellington like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wellington?
- Is the cost of living in Wellington high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Wellington?
- Why do people move to Wellington?
Why do people move to Wellington?If you live in Wellington, newcomers to Wellington would love to hear your answer to this question: