Why do people move to Auckland?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Auckland, they responded...
"Auckland is a vibrant and diverse city that offers a great quality of life for expats. It is a safe and welcoming city with a strong economy, excellent education system, and a wide range of cultural activities. The city is also known for its stunning natural beauty, with plenty of beaches, parks, and outdoor activities to enjoy. Additionally, Auckland is a great place to live for those looking for a more relaxed lifestyle, with a slower pace of life and plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors. With its diverse population, excellent infrastructure, and great job opportunities, Auckland is an attractive destination for expats looking for a new home," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Auckland, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Auckland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Auckland?
- What is life like in Auckland?
- What do expats in Auckland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Auckland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Auckland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Auckland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Auckland?
- What are medical services in Auckland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Auckland?
- What are emergency services like in Auckland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Auckland?
- How are local medical facilities in Auckland?
- As a foreigner living in Auckland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Auckland?If you live in Auckland, newcomers to Auckland would love to hear your answer to this question: