Why do people move to Davao?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Davao, they responded...
"Davao City in the Philippines is an attractive destination for expats due to its low cost of living, friendly locals, and abundance of outdoor activities. The city is known for its vibrant nightlife, diverse culture, and excellent food. Additionally, the city is home to a number of international schools, making it an ideal place for expats with children. The city also offers a wide range of job opportunities, making it a great place for expats looking to start a new career. With its tropical climate, stunning beaches, and lush rainforests, Davao City is a great place to live for those looking for a unique and exciting experience," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Davao, Philippines.
- What should I pack when moving to Davao?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Davao?
- Will I be able to find a job in Davao?
- What is life like in Davao?
- What do expats in Davao appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Davao?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Davao accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Davao like?
- What are healthcare services like in Davao?
- What are medical services in Davao like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Davao?
- What are emergency services like in Davao?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Davao?
- How are local medical facilities in Davao?
- As a foreigner living in Davao, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Davao?If you live in Davao, newcomers to Davao would love to hear your answer to this question: