Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Las Terrenas?
When we asked people living in Las Terrenas about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"Expats in Las Terrenas, can buy groceries and do other shopping at various locations. One popular option is Supermercado Pola, a well-stocked supermarket offering a wide range of local and imported products. Their website can be found at https://www.superpolard.com/. Another option is Supermercado Lindo, which is known for its fresh produce, meats, and bakery items. They also have a Facebook page where you can find more information: https://www.facebook.com/SuperLindoLasTerrenas/. For organic and health-conscious shoppers, there is Organica, a store specializing in organic and natural products. Their website is https://www.organica.do/. In addition to supermarkets, expats can also shop at local markets, such as the Mercado Municipal, where they can find fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local products. The market is located in the town center and is open daily. For other shopping needs, expats can visit the Plaza Taina shopping center, which has a variety of stores, including clothing, electronics, and souvenir shops. More information can be found on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PlazaTaina/. Lastly, the Fisherman's Village is a popular spot for shopping, dining, and entertainment. It is located along the beach and offers a mix of local and international shops and restaurants. Their website is https://www.pueblodelospeces.com/," said another in Las Terrenas, the Dominican Republic.
- What should I pack when moving to Las Terrenas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Las Terrenas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Las Terrenas?
- What is life like in Las Terrenas?
- What do expats in Las Terrenas appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Las Terrenas?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Las Terrenas accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Las Terrenas like?
- What are healthcare services like in Las Terrenas?
- What are medical services in Las Terrenas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Las Terrenas?
- What are emergency services like in Las Terrenas?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Las Terrenas?
- How are local medical facilities in Las Terrenas?
- As a foreigner living in Las Terrenas, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Las Terrenas?If you live in Las Terrenas, newcomers to Las Terrenas would love to hear your answer to this question: