Is the cost of living in Sacramento high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Sacramento, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Sacramento is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rental prices for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Sacramento range from around $1,000 to $1,500 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $1,400 to $2,000 per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Sacramento can cost around $20 per person," wrote a member who made the move to Sacramento, the United States.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Sacramento?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sacramento?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sacramento?
- What is life like in Sacramento?
- What do expats in Sacramento appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sacramento?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sacramento accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sacramento like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sacramento?
- What are medical services in Sacramento like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sacramento?
- What are emergency services like in Sacramento?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sacramento?
- How are local medical facilities in Sacramento?
- As a foreigner living in Sacramento, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Sacramento high?If you live in Sacramento, newcomers to Sacramento would love to hear your answer to this question: