Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Curitiba, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Curitiba is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Curitiba is typically around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Curitiba will usually cost around $15 USD per person," remarked another expat who made the move to Curitiba, Brazil.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Curitiba?
- What do I need to know before moving to Curitiba?
- How do I find a place to live in Curitiba?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Curitiba?
- What is the average cost of housing in Curitiba?
- How do I meet people in Curitiba?
- What should I pack when moving to Curitiba?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Curitiba?
- Will I be able to find a job in Curitiba?
- What is life like in Curitiba?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Curitiba?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Curitiba?
- What is the social scene like in Curitiba?
- What advice to expats in Curitiba have about housing?
- What are medical services in Curitiba like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Curitiba?
- Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Curitiba?
- Why do people move to Curitiba?
Is the cost of living in Curitiba high?If you live in Curitiba, newcomers to Curitiba would love to hear your answer to this question: