Is the cost of living in Toronto high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Toronto, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Toronto is generally considered to be high. The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Toronto, Canada is typically around $1,800 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is usually around $2,400 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Toronto, Canada can cost around $20 USD per person," commented one expat who made the move to Toronto, Canada.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Toronto?
- What do I need to know before moving to Toronto?
- How do I find a place to live in Toronto?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Toronto?
- What is the average cost of housing in Toronto?
- How do I meet people in Toronto?
- What should I pack when moving to Toronto?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Toronto?
- Will I be able to find a job in Toronto?
- What is life like in Toronto?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Toronto?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Toronto?
- What is the social scene like in Toronto?
- What advice to expats in Toronto have about housing?
- What are medical services in Toronto like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Toronto?
- Is the cost of living in Toronto high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Toronto?
- Why do people move to Toronto?
Is the cost of living in Toronto high?If you live in Toronto, newcomers to Toronto would love to hear your answer to this question: