Is the cost of living in Santiago high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Santiago, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Santiago is generally considered to be moderate. Rental prices for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Santiago, Chile can range from around $500 to $1,000 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $800 to $1,500 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Santiago, Chile can cost around $15 to $20 USD per person," remarked another expat who made the move to Santiago, Chile.
- What should I pack when moving to Santiago?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Santiago?
- Will I be able to find a job in Santiago?
- What is life like in Santiago?
- What do expats in Santiago appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Santiago?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Santiago accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Santiago like?
- What are healthcare services like in Santiago?
- What are medical services in Santiago like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Santiago?
- What are emergency services like in Santiago?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Santiago?
- How are local medical facilities in Santiago?
- As a foreigner living in Santiago, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Santiago high?If you live in Santiago, newcomers to Santiago would love to hear your answer to this question: