Is the cost of living in Cali high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Cali, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Cali is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Cali, Colombia is typically around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is usually around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Cali, Colombia typically costs around $10 USD per person," remarked another expat in Cali, Colombia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
- How do I find a place to live in Cali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cali?
- How do I meet people in Cali?
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cali?
- What is the social scene like in Cali?
- What advice to expats in Cali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- Is the cost of living in Cali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cali?
- Why do people move to Cali?
Is the cost of living in Cali high?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question: