Is the cost of living in Salinas high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Salinas, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Salinas is relatively low compared to other cities in the country. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Salinas is typically around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment is around $500 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Salinas will cost around $10 USD per person," remarked another expat in Salinas, Ecuador.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Salinas?
- What do I need to know before moving to Salinas?
- How do I find a place to live in Salinas?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?
- What is the average cost of housing in Salinas?
- How do I meet people in Salinas?
- What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Salinas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
- What is life like in Salinas?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Salinas?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Salinas?
- What is the social scene like in Salinas?
- What advice to expats in Salinas have about housing?
- What are medical services in Salinas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Salinas?
- Is the cost of living in Salinas high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Salinas?
- Why do people move to Salinas?
Is the cost of living in Salinas high?If you live in Salinas, newcomers to Salinas would love to hear your answer to this question: