Is the cost of living in Cairo high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Cairo, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Cairo is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Cairo can range from around $400 to $600 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $600 to $800 per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Cairo can cost around $10 to $15 per person," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Cairo high?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question: