Is the cost of living in Tartu high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Tartu, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Tartu is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Tartu is typically around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Tartu can cost around $15 USD per person," said a member in Tartu, Estonia.
- What should I pack when moving to Tartu?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tartu?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tartu?
- What is life like in Tartu?
- What do expats in Tartu appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tartu?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tartu accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tartu like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tartu?
- What are medical services in Tartu like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tartu?
- What are emergency services like in Tartu?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tartu?
- How are local medical facilities in Tartu?
- As a foreigner living in Tartu, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Tartu high?If you live in Tartu, newcomers to Tartu would love to hear your answer to this question: