Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Mumbai, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Mumbai is generally considered to be high. The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Mumbai, India is typically around $1,000 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost around $1,500 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Mumbai, India can cost around $10 USD per person," said another in Mumbai, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Mumbai?
- What do I need to know before moving to Mumbai?
- How do I find a place to live in Mumbai?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mumbai?
- What is the average cost of housing in Mumbai?
- How do I meet people in Mumbai?
- What should I pack when moving to Mumbai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mumbai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mumbai?
- What is life like in Mumbai?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Mumbai?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Mumbai?
- What is the social scene like in Mumbai?
- What advice to expats in Mumbai have about housing?
- What are medical services in Mumbai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mumbai?
- Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Mumbai?
- Why do people move to Mumbai?
Is the cost of living in Mumbai high?If you live in Mumbai, newcomers to Mumbai would love to hear your answer to this question: