Is the cost of living in Pinki high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Pinki, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Pinki is generally considered to be quite affordable. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Pinki is typically around $400 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost around $600 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Pinki can cost around $15 USD per person," wrote a member who made the move to Pinki, Latvia.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Pinki?
- What do I need to know before moving to Pinki?
- How do I find a place to live in Pinki?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Pinki?
- What is the average cost of housing in Pinki?
- How do I meet people in Pinki?
- What should I pack when moving to Pinki?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Pinki?
- Will I be able to find a job in Pinki?
- What is life like in Pinki?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Pinki?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Pinki?
- What is the social scene like in Pinki?
- What advice to expats in Pinki have about housing?
- What are medical services in Pinki like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Pinki?
- Is the cost of living in Pinki high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Pinki?
- Why do people move to Pinki?
Is the cost of living in Pinki high?If you live in Pinki, newcomers to Pinki would love to hear your answer to this question: