Is the cost of living in Wassenaar high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Wassenaar, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Wassenaar is generally considered to be high. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Wassenaar can range from around $1,500 to $2,000 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $2,000 to $2,500 per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Wassenaar can cost around $25 per person," wrote a member who made the move to Wassenaar, The Netherlands.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Wassenaar?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Wassenaar?
- Will I be able to find a job in Wassenaar?
- What is life like in Wassenaar?
- What do expats in Wassenaar appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Wassenaar?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Wassenaar accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Wassenaar like?
- What are healthcare services like in Wassenaar?
- What are medical services in Wassenaar like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Wassenaar?
- What are emergency services like in Wassenaar?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Wassenaar?
- How are local medical facilities in Wassenaar?
- As a foreigner living in Wassenaar, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Wassenaar high?If you live in Wassenaar, newcomers to Wassenaar would love to hear your answer to this question: