Is the cost of living in Auckland high?
We asked people about the cost of living in Auckland, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Auckland is generally considered to be high. Rent for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Auckland can range from around $1,500 to $2,000 USD per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $2,000 to $2,500 USD per month. Eating dinner at a moderately priced restaurant in Auckland can cost around $20 to $30 USD per person," commented one expat who made the move to Auckland, New Zealand.
- What should I pack when moving to Auckland?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Auckland?
- Will I be able to find a job in Auckland?
- What is life like in Auckland?
- What do expats in Auckland appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Auckland?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Auckland accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Auckland like?
- What are healthcare services like in Auckland?
- What are medical services in Auckland like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Auckland?
- What are emergency services like in Auckland?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Auckland?
- How are local medical facilities in Auckland?
- As a foreigner living in Auckland, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Auckland high?If you live in Auckland, newcomers to Auckland would love to hear your answer to this question: