What are the visa & residency requirements in Kharkov?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Kharkov, they wrote...
"In order to visit Kharkov, visitors must obtain a visa from the Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate in their home country. The visa application process typically requires applicants to submit a valid passport, a completed visa application form, a passport-sized photograph, and proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of the stay. Depending on the purpose of the visit, additional documents may be required. In order to obtain residency in Kharkov, Ukraine, applicants must submit an application to the local Migration Service. The application must include a valid passport, a completed application form, a passport-sized photograph, proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of the stay, and proof of health insurance. Depending on the purpose of the residency, additional documents may be required. Once the application is approved, the applicant will receive a residence permit," commented one expat who made the move to Kharkov, Ukraine.
- What should I pack when moving to Kharkov?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Kharkov?
- Will I be able to find a job in Kharkov?
- What is life like in Kharkov?
- What do expats in Kharkov appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Kharkov?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Kharkov accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Kharkov like?
- What are healthcare services like in Kharkov?
- What are medical services in Kharkov like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Kharkov?
- What are emergency services like in Kharkov?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Kharkov?
- How are local medical facilities in Kharkov?
- As a foreigner living in Kharkov, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Kharkov?If you live in Kharkov, newcomers to Kharkov would love to hear your answer to this question: