What are the visa & residency requirements in Paradise Island?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Paradise Island, they wrote...
"You must have a job to get a visa to live. The job must convince the government no Bahamanian can do your job before the residency/work visa is permitted. You can qualify for residency visa when you purchase a home for more than $350k-$500k. That number may vary depending on which island. this can be a very lengthy process," wrote a member who made the move to Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- What should I pack when moving to Paradise Island?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paradise Island?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paradise Island?
- What is life like in Paradise Island?
- What do expats in Paradise Island appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Paradise Island?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Paradise Island accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Paradise Island like?
- What are healthcare services like in Paradise Island?
- What are medical services in Paradise Island like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paradise Island?
- What are emergency services like in Paradise Island?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Paradise Island?
- How are local medical facilities in Paradise Island?
- As a foreigner living in Paradise Island, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Paradise Island?If you live in Paradise Island, newcomers to Paradise Island would love to hear your answer to this question: