What are the visa & residency requirements in Cairo?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Cairo, they wrote...
"In order to visit Cairo, travelers must obtain a visa prior to their arrival. The process of applying for a visa involves submitting an application form, providing a valid passport, and paying the applicable visa fee. Depending on the type of visa, additional documents may be required. In order to obtain residency in Cairo, Egypt, applicants must submit an application form, provide a valid passport, and provide proof of employment or financial resources. Additionally, applicants must provide proof of medical insurance and a police clearance certificate. Once the application is approved, applicants must attend an interview with the Egyptian Ministry of Immigration and Expatriate Affairs. Upon successful completion of the interview, applicants will be issued a residency permit," wrote a member who made the move to Cairo, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Cairo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cairo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cairo?
- What is life like in Cairo?
- What do expats in Cairo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cairo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cairo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cairo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cairo?
- What are medical services in Cairo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cairo?
- What are emergency services like in Cairo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cairo?
- How are local medical facilities in Cairo?
- As a foreigner living in Cairo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Cairo?If you live in Cairo, newcomers to Cairo would love to hear your answer to this question: