What are the visa & residency requirements in Rabat?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Rabat, they wrote...
"In order to visit Rabat, visitors must obtain a visa prior to their arrival. The process of applying for a visa involves submitting an application form, a valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, and a fee. Depending on the type of visa, additional documents may be required. In order to obtain residency in Rabat, Morocco, applicants must submit an application form, a valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, a copy of their birth certificate, a copy of their marriage certificate (if applicable), a copy of their criminal record (if applicable), and a fee. Depending on the type of residency, additional documents may be required," commented one expat who made the move to Rabat, Morocco.
- What should I pack when moving to Rabat?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Rabat?
- Will I be able to find a job in Rabat?
- What is life like in Rabat?
- What do expats in Rabat appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Rabat?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Rabat accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Rabat like?
- What are healthcare services like in Rabat?
- What are medical services in Rabat like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Rabat?
- What are emergency services like in Rabat?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Rabat?
- How are local medical facilities in Rabat?
- As a foreigner living in Rabat, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Rabat?If you live in Rabat, newcomers to Rabat would love to hear your answer to this question: