What are the visa & residency requirements in Lagos?
We asked people about the visa & residency requirements in Lagos, they wrote...
"In order to visit Lagos, visitors must obtain a Schengen visa from the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate in their home country. The process of applying for a visa involves submitting a completed application form, valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, proof of accommodation, proof of sufficient funds, and a travel itinerary. In order to obtain residency in Lagos, Portugal, applicants must submit a completed application form, valid passport, two passport-sized photographs, proof of accommodation, proof of sufficient funds, and a valid work permit. Additionally, applicants must provide proof of health insurance, a criminal record certificate, and a certificate of registration with the local authorities. Once all the documents have been submitted, the application will be reviewed and a decision will be made," remarked another expat who made the move to Lagos, Portugal.
- What should I pack when moving to Lagos?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lagos?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lagos?
- What is life like in Lagos?
- What do expats in Lagos appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lagos?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lagos accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lagos like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lagos?
- What are medical services in Lagos like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lagos?
- What are emergency services like in Lagos?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lagos?
- How are local medical facilities in Lagos?
- As a foreigner living in Lagos, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are the visa & residency requirements in Lagos?If you live in Lagos, newcomers to Lagos would love to hear your answer to this question: