What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Yemen?
We asked expat moms who gave birth in Yemen about their experiences and advice they have for other moms to be. They said...
"It is important to research the medical facilities available in Yemen before having a baby there. Make sure to find a reliable doctor or midwife who is experienced in delivering babies in Yemen. It is also important to ensure that you have access to a safe and clean birthing environment. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the cultural norms and expectations surrounding childbirth in Yemen. Make sure to have a support system in place to help you through the process. Finally, it is important to be aware of the potential risks associated with having a baby in Yemen, such as the risk of contracting infectious diseases," said another expat in Yemen.
- What do I need to know before moving to Yemen?
- How do I find a place to live in Yemen?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Yemen?
- What is the average cost of housing in Yemen?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Yemen?
- What should I pack when moving to Yemen?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Yemen?
- Why do people move to Yemen?
- What are healthcare services like in Yemen?
- What are medical services in Yemen like?
- What are typical rents in Yemen?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Yemen?If you live in Yemen, newcomers to Yemen would love to hear your answer to this question.