What do expats in Kenya appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Kenya. They wrote...
"Expatriates in Kenya appreciate the warm hospitality of the local people, the vibrant culture, and the beautiful landscapes. They also enjoy the diverse cuisine, the rich history, and the vibrant music and dance. Additionally, expats appreciate the strong sense of community and the strong family values that are so prevalent in Kenyan culture," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Kenya.
"Conservation has a new meaning to me. I am used to large game parks with big 5, but the abundance in the smaller game parks here surpasses what I have experienced in South Africa. I honestly thought that all the game would be eaten by now, but reality is that they are well preserved," commented one expat who made the move to Nairobi, Kenya.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before moving to Kenya?
- How do I find a place to live in Kenya?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kenya?
- What is the average cost of housing in Kenya?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Kenya?
- What should I pack when moving to Kenya?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Kenya?
- Why do people move to Kenya?
- What are healthcare services like in Kenya?
- What are medical services in Kenya like?
- What are typical rents in Kenya?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What do expats in Kenya appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Kenya, newcomers to Kenya would love to hear your answer to this question.