What do expats in Peru appreciate most about the local culture?
We asked expats and digital nomads what they appreciate the most about the local culture in Peru. They wrote...
"Expats in Peru appreciate the country's rich cultural heritage, which includes a variety of traditional festivals, music, art, and cuisine. They also enjoy the warm hospitality of the Peruvian people, who are known for their friendliness and willingness to help. Additionally, expats appreciate the country's stunning natural beauty, with its majestic mountains, lush rainforests, and stunning beaches. Finally, expats enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Peru, with its lively bars, clubs, and restaurants," remarked another expat who made the move to Peru.
- What do I need to know before moving to Peru?
- How do I find a place to live in Peru?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Peru?
- What is the average cost of housing in Peru?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Peru?
- What should I pack when moving to Peru?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Peru?
- Why do people move to Peru?
- What are healthcare services like in Peru?
- What are medical services in Peru like?
- What are typical rents in Peru?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What do expats in Peru appreciate most about the local culture?If you live in Peru, newcomers to Peru would love to hear your answer to this question.