Will I save money living in Venezuela?
We asked expats if they save money living in Venezuela. They said...
"It is not likely that you will save money living in Venezuela. Due to the country's current high inflation rate, the cost of living has become prohibitively expensive in recent years. The tight currency controls also make it difficult to convert money and make purchases with foreign currencies," said another expat in Venezuela.
"Financially, I live very well because the $ has gone up 800% inflation is enormous," wrote a member who made the move to Porlamar, Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I save money living in Venezuela?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.