Will I save money living in Italy?
We asked expats if they save money living in Italy. They said...
"Cost of living has increased dramatically in the past 2 years, but petrol prices have dropped. Internet service is cheaper but phones are more expensive. Everything is a trade off. Italy is still a good value for our money," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Minturno, Italy.
- What do I need to know before moving to Italy?
- How do I find a place to live in Italy?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Italy?
- What is the average cost of housing in Italy?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Italy?
- What should I pack when moving to Italy?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Italy?
- Why do people move to Italy?
- What are healthcare services like in Italy?
- What are medical services in Italy like?
- What are typical rents in Italy?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I save money living in Italy?If you live in Italy, newcomers to Italy would love to hear your answer to this question.