Will I save money living in Kenya?
We asked expats if they save money living in Kenya. They said...
"Living in Kenya can be significantly cheaper than living in the United States. The cost of living in Kenya is generally lower than in the United States, with basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation being much more affordable. Additionally, the cost of healthcare and education is also much lower in Kenya than in the United States. As a result, many people find that they can save a considerable amount of money by living in Kenya compared to the United States," remarked another expat who made the move to Kenya.
- What do I need to know before moving to Kenya?
- How do I find a place to live in Kenya?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kenya?
- What is the average cost of housing in Kenya?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Kenya?
- What should I pack when moving to Kenya?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Kenya?
- Why do people move to Kenya?
- What are healthcare services like in Kenya?
- What are medical services in Kenya like?
- What are typical rents in Kenya?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I save money living in Kenya?If you live in Kenya, newcomers to Kenya would love to hear your answer to this question.