Is the cost of living in Venezuela high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Venezuela, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Venezuela is generally quite low, with basic necessities such as food and transportation being relatively inexpensive. However, due to the country's economic crisis, the cost of living has been steadily increasing in recent years. Inflation has been particularly high, with prices for basic goods and services rising significantly. Additionally, the availability of certain goods and services can be limited due to shortages, making them more expensive," said another expat in Venezuela.
- What do I need to know before moving to Venezuela?
- How do I find a place to live in Venezuela?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Venezuela?
- What is the average cost of housing in Venezuela?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Venezuela?
- What should I pack when moving to Venezuela?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Venezuela?
- Why do people move to Venezuela?
- What are healthcare services like in Venezuela?
- What are medical services in Venezuela like?
- What are typical rents in Venezuela?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Venezuela high?If you live in Venezuela, newcomers to Venezuela would love to hear your answer to this question.