Is the cost of living in Zimbabwe high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Zimbabwe, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Zimbabwe is generally considered to be relatively low compared to other countries. Prices for basic necessities such as food, clothing, and housing are generally lower than in other countries. However, the cost of living has been increasing in recent years due to inflation and the devaluation of the Zimbabwean dollar. Additionally, the cost of imported goods is often higher than in other countries due to the country's weak economy," remarked another expat who made the move to Zimbabwe.
- What do I need to know before moving to Zimbabwe?
- How do I find a place to live in Zimbabwe?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Zimbabwe?
- What is the average cost of housing in Zimbabwe?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Zimbabwe?
- What should I pack when moving to Zimbabwe?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Zimbabwe?
- Why do people move to Zimbabwe?
- What are healthcare services like in Zimbabwe?
- What are medical services in Zimbabwe like?
- What are typical rents in Zimbabwe?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Zimbabwe high?If you live in Zimbabwe, newcomers to Zimbabwe would love to hear your answer to this question.