Is the cost of living in Czech Rep high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Czech Rep, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Czechia is generally considered to be quite affordable. Prices for basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing are generally lower than in other European countries. Eating out in restaurants is also relatively inexpensive, and there are plenty of affordable options for entertainment. Overall, Czechia is a great place to live for those looking for a good quality of life at a reasonable cost," said a member in Czech Rep.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Czechia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Czechia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Czechia?
- What is life like in Czechia?
- What do expats in Czechia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Czechia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Czechia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Czechia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Czechia?
- What are medical services in Czechia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Czechia?
- What are emergency services like in Czechia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Czechia?
- How are local medical facilities in Czechia?
- As a foreigner living in Czechia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Czech Rep high?If you live in Czechia, newcomers to Czechia would love to hear your answer to this question.