Is the cost of living in Lebanon high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Lebanon, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Lebanon is generally considered to be high, especially in the capital city of Beirut. Prices for basic necessities such as food, housing, and transportation can be expensive, and the cost of living can vary significantly depending on the area. In addition, the cost of utilities, such as electricity and water, can be quite high. Despite the high cost of living, Lebanon is still a popular destination for tourists and expats due to its rich culture and history," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Lebanon high?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question.