Is the cost of living in Latvia high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Latvia, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Latvia is generally considered to be quite affordable. Groceries, transportation, and utilities are all relatively inexpensive compared to other European countries. Rent prices can vary depending on the location, but are generally lower than in other European countries. Eating out can also be quite affordable, with many restaurants offering meals for a reasonable price. Overall, Latvia is a great place to live if you are looking for an affordable lifestyle," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Latvia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Latvia?
- How do I find a place to live in Latvia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Latvia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Latvia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Latvia?
- What should I pack when moving to Latvia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Latvia?
- Why do people move to Latvia?
- What are healthcare services like in Latvia?
- What are medical services in Latvia like?
- What are typical rents in Latvia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Latvia high?If you live in Latvia, newcomers to Latvia would love to hear your answer to this question.