Is the cost of living in Morocco high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Morocco, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Morocco varies depending on the city and lifestyle. Generally, basic necessities such as food, transportation, and housing are relatively inexpensive. Eating out at restaurants is also affordable, with a meal for two people costing around $15. Utilities such as electricity and water are also relatively inexpensive. However, luxury items such as cars and electronics can be more expensive than in other countries," said a member in Morocco.
"I live very carefully, don't drink, don't smoke, so can't answer for anyone else. It depends on lifestyle. My favorites are enjoying the ocean, and a Moroccan mint tea. It also depends on what kind of neighborhood you choose," remarked another expat who made the move to Rabat, Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is the cost of living in Morocco high?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.