Is there a lot of crime in Denmark?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Denmark generally has a low crime rate compared to other countries. Violent crime is rare, and property crime is generally low. Denmark has a strong focus on prevention and rehabilitation, which has helped to keep crime rates low," wrote a member who made the move to Denmark.
- What should I pack when moving to Denmark?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Denmark?
- Will I be able to find a job in Denmark?
- What is life like in Denmark?
- What do expats in Denmark appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Denmark?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Denmark accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Denmark like?
- What are healthcare services like in Denmark?
- What are medical services in Denmark like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Denmark?
- What are emergency services like in Denmark?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Denmark?
- How are local medical facilities in Denmark?
- As a foreigner living in Denmark, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Denmark?If you live in Denmark, newcomers to Denmark would love to hear your answer to this question.