Is there a lot of crime in Japan?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Crime in Japan is generally low compared to other countries. Japan has a reputation for being a safe and secure country, and the overall crime rate is relatively low. However, there are still some areas where crime is more prevalent, such as in large cities. In recent years, there has been an increase in certain types of crime, such as cybercrime and organized crime. The Japanese government is taking steps to address these issues and ensure the safety of its citizens," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Japan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Japan?
- How do I find a place to live in Japan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Japan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Japan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Japan?
- What should I pack when moving to Japan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Japan?
- Why do people move to Japan?
- What are healthcare services like in Japan?
- What are medical services in Japan like?
- What are typical rents in Japan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of crime in Japan?If you live in Japan, newcomers to Japan would love to hear your answer to this question.