Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Very safe. Pickpockets are around, but have never had a problem. Nothing like Barcelona," remarked another expat in Rabat, Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.