Is there a lot of crime in Norway?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"No, there is not a lot of crime in Norway. Norway is widely known for its low crime rate, ranking among the lowest in the world for violent crime. Norway is one of the safest countries to live in, with a very low rate of violent crime, property crime, and overall crime," wrote a member who made the move to Norway.
- What do I need to know before moving to Norway?
- How do I find a place to live in Norway?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Norway?
- What is the average cost of housing in Norway?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Norway?
- What should I pack when moving to Norway?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Norway?
- Why do people move to Norway?
- What are healthcare services like in Norway?
- What are medical services in Norway like?
- What are typical rents in Norway?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of crime in Norway?If you live in Norway, newcomers to Norway would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.