Is there a lot of crime in Peru?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Crime is a problem in Peru, with reports of robberies, assaults, and other violent crimes occurring in both urban and rural areas. Drug trafficking and organized crime are also issues in Peru, with the country being a major transit point for illegal drugs. In addition, there have been reports of corruption and bribery in the government and police forces," remarked another expat in Peru.
- What do I need to know before moving to Peru?
- How do I find a place to live in Peru?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Peru?
- What is the average cost of housing in Peru?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Peru?
- What should I pack when moving to Peru?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Peru?
- Why do people move to Peru?
- What are healthcare services like in Peru?
- What are medical services in Peru like?
- What are typical rents in Peru?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of crime in Peru?If you live in Peru, newcomers to Peru would love to hear your answer to this question.