Is there a lot of crime in Romania?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Crime is a problem in Romania, with reports of theft, pickpocketing, and other forms of property crime occurring in major cities. Violent crime is also a concern, with reports of assaults, robberies, and other violent incidents occurring in some areas. Organized crime is also a problem in Romania, with reports of drug trafficking, human trafficking, and other criminal activities," remarked another expat who made the move to Romania.
- What should I pack when moving to Romania?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Romania?
- Will I be able to find a job in Romania?
- What is life like in Romania?
- What do expats in Romania appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Romania?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Romania accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Romania like?
- What are healthcare services like in Romania?
- What are medical services in Romania like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Romania?
- What are emergency services like in Romania?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Romania?
- How are local medical facilities in Romania?
- As a foreigner living in Romania, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Romania?If you live in Romania, newcomers to Romania would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
Some of Joshua's articles include Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal, 10 Best Places to Live in Ireland and Pros and Cons of Living in Uruguay. Connect with Joshua on LinkedIn.