Should I buy or rent a home in Chile?
If you have not spent a lot of time in Chile, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"Buying a home in Chile can be a great investment, as the country has a stable economy and real estate market. However, it is important to consider the cost of living in Chile, as well as the cost of purchasing a home, before making a decision. Renting a home in Chile can be a more affordable option, as it allows you to live in the country without the long-term commitment of buying a home. Additionally, renting can provide more flexibility if you are unsure of how long you will be living in Chile. Ultimately, the decision to buy or rent a home in Chile should be based on your individual needs and financial situation," said a member in Chile.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Chile?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Chile?
- Will I be able to find a job in Chile?
- What is life like in Chile?
- What do expats in Chile appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Chile?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Chile accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Chile like?
- What are healthcare services like in Chile?
- What are medical services in Chile like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Chile?
- What are emergency services like in Chile?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Chile?
- How are local medical facilities in Chile?
- As a foreigner living in Chile, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Should I buy or rent a home in Chile?If you live in Chile, newcomers to Chile would love to hear your answer to this question.