Should I buy or rent a home in Moldova?
If you have not spent a lot of time in Moldova, you should rent before even thinking about buying. We asked expats there about the buy vs. rent decision...
"When deciding whether to buy or rent a home in Moldova, it is important to consider your financial situation, lifestyle, and long-term plans. Buying a home in Moldova can be a great investment, as property values are expected to rise in the coming years. However, it is important to factor in the cost of maintenance and repairs, as well as the cost of a mortgage. Renting a home in Moldova can be a more affordable option in the short-term, and it can also provide more flexibility if you are not sure how long you will be living in the country. Ultimately, the decision to buy or rent a home in Moldova should be based on your individual needs and preferences," remarked another expat in Moldova.
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moldova?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?
- What is life like in Moldova?
- What do expats in Moldova appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moldova?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moldova accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moldova like?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moldova?
- What are emergency services like in Moldova?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moldova?
- How are local medical facilities in Moldova?
- As a foreigner living in Moldova, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Should I buy or rent a home in Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question.