How do I meet people in Lebanon?
When we asked people living in Lebanon about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Lebanon often join clubs and activities such as sports teams, language classes, and cultural events. Expats can also meet people by attending local festivals, visiting cafes and restaurants, and exploring the city. Additionally, many expats join online forums and social media groups to connect with other expats living in Lebanon," said another expat in Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Lebanon?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question.