How do I meet people in Moldova?
When we asked people living in Moldova about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Moldova often join clubs and activities such as language exchange groups, book clubs, and sports teams. Expats can also meet people by attending local events such as festivals, concerts, and art exhibitions. Additionally, many expats find it helpful to join online forums and social media groups related to their interests, as well as to attend networking events and meetups. Finally, expats can also meet people by simply exploring the city and striking up conversations with locals," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Moldova.
"The most famous attractions are Wine cellars, clubs. I recommend visiting in period May-October, to fond an extremely lovely green city such as Chisinau. The prices for food are from very low (local production) to average (for some imported goods), for services are quite low," commented one expat who made the move to Chisinau, Moldova.
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moldova?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?
- What is life like in Moldova?
- What do expats in Moldova appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moldova?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moldova accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moldova like?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moldova?
- What are emergency services like in Moldova?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moldova?
- How are local medical facilities in Moldova?
- As a foreigner living in Moldova, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question.