How do I meet people in Moldova?
When we asked people living in Moldova about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"The best way to meet people in Moldova is to get involved in local activities or initiatives. This could include attending cultural festivals and concerts, joining a local sports team or club, or signing up for language classes and other social activities. Additionally, connecting with people online through social media and professional networking sites is an effective way to meet new people. Expat communities are also a great way to connect with people who have similar interests and backgrounds," said a member in Moldova.
"The most famous attractions are Wine cellars, clubs. I recommend visiting in period May-October, to fond an extremely lovely green city such as Chisinau. The prices for food are from very low (local production) to average (for some imported goods), for services are quite low," remarked another expat who made the move to Chisinau, Moldova.
- What do I need to know before moving to Moldova?
- How do I find a place to live in Moldova?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Moldova?
- What is the average cost of housing in Moldova?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Moldova?
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Moldova?
- Why do people move to Moldova?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- What are typical rents in Moldova?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
How do I meet people in Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question.