What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living as an expat in Frankfurt is a pleasant experience. Frankfurt is an international city with a friendly atmosphere and a lot of cultural diversity. There is an abundance of excellent restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The city is well connected to the rest of Europe by train, and transportation within the city itself is easy to navigate. The cost of living is relatively low compared to other major cities in Europe, making it an attractive destination for those looking to work or study abroad. The locals have a reputation for being welcoming and friendly, and the social life of the city is active and vibrant. English is widely spoken and many activities and services are provided in English. Overall, living in Frankfurt as an expat can be a fun and rewarding experience," remarked another expat who made the move to Ghana.
"Everyone that works are usually pretty busy with it but there is also a lot os socialising with many functions a week on in town. We find we have to pick and choose what to do as otherwise there is just too much to do," explained one expat living in Accra, Ghana.
- What do I need to know before moving to Ghana?
- How do I find a place to live in Ghana?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ghana?
- What is the average cost of housing in Ghana?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Ghana?
- What should I pack when moving to Ghana?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Ghana?
- Why do people move to Ghana?
- What are healthcare services like in Ghana?
- What are medical services in Ghana like?
- What are typical rents in Ghana?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Ghana, newcomers to Ghana would love to hear your answer to this question.