What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Life for expats and digital nomads in Nigeria can be both exciting and challenging. The country offers a vibrant culture, friendly people, and a wide range of activities to explore. Expats and digital nomads can find a variety of accommodation options, from luxury apartments to more affordable guesthouses. The cost of living in Nigeria is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. The country also offers a wide range of job opportunities, from freelance work to full-time positions. Despite the many advantages, expats and digital nomads should be aware of the security risks in Nigeria, as crime rates are high in some areas," explained one expat living in Nigeria.
- What should I pack when moving to Nigeria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nigeria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nigeria?
- What is life like in Nigeria?
- What do expats in Nigeria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nigeria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nigeria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nigeria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nigeria?
- What are medical services in Nigeria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nigeria?
- What are emergency services like in Nigeria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nigeria?
- How are local medical facilities in Nigeria?
- As a foreigner living in Nigeria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Nigeria, newcomers to Nigeria would love to hear your answer to this question.