What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Morocco as an expat or digital nomad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. The country offers a unique blend of culture, history, and modern amenities, making it an ideal destination for those looking to explore a new place. Expats and digital nomads can find a variety of accommodation options, from traditional riads to modern apartments. The cost of living is relatively low, making it a great place to live on a budget. The country is also home to a vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. Additionally, Morocco is a great place to learn a new language, as many locals speak both French and Arabic. With its stunning landscapes, friendly locals, and vibrant culture, Morocco is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads," commented one expat who made the move to Morocco.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.