What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Morocco as an expat or digital nomad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. The country offers a unique blend of culture, history, and modern amenities, making it an ideal destination for those looking to explore a new place. Expats and digital nomads can find a variety of accommodation options, from traditional riads to modern apartments. The cost of living is relatively low, making it a great place to live on a budget. The country is also home to a vibrant nightlife, with plenty of bars, clubs, and restaurants to explore. Additionally, Morocco is a great place to learn a new language, as many locals speak both French and Arabic. With its stunning landscapes, friendly locals, and vibrant culture, Morocco is an ideal destination for expats and digital nomads," explained one expat living in Morocco.
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Morocco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Morocco?
- What is life like in Morocco?
- What do expats in Morocco appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Morocco like?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Morocco?
- What are emergency services like in Morocco?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Morocco?
- How are local medical facilities in Morocco?
- As a foreigner living in Morocco, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.