What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"Living in Russia as an expat or digital nomad can be an exciting and rewarding experience. The country offers a unique blend of culture, history, and modern amenities. Expats and digital nomads can enjoy a wide range of activities, from exploring the country's many historical sites to taking part in the vibrant nightlife. The cost of living in Russia is generally lower than in many other countries, making it an attractive destination for those looking to stretch their budget. Expats and digital nomads can also benefit from the country's excellent transportation network, which makes it easy to get around. Additionally, the Russian people are known for their hospitality and welcoming attitude towards foreigners, making it a great place to live and work," said a member in Russia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before moving to Russia?
- How do I find a place to live in Russia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Russia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Russia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Russia?
- What should I pack when moving to Russia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Russia?
- Why do people move to Russia?
- What are healthcare services like in Russia?
- What are medical services in Russia like?
- What are typical rents in Russia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Russia, newcomers to Russia would love to hear your answer to this question.