Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Peru accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Peru and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Yes, Peru is a very diverse country. It is home to people of many different ethnicities, including indigenous peoples, mestizos, Europeans, Asians, and Afro-Peruvians. People in Peru are generally accepting of differences, and the country has a long history of cultural exchange and integration," commented one expat who made the move to Peru.
- What do I need to know before moving to Peru?
- How do I find a place to live in Peru?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Peru?
- What is the average cost of housing in Peru?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Peru?
- What should I pack when moving to Peru?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Peru?
- Why do people move to Peru?
- What are healthcare services like in Peru?
- What are medical services in Peru like?
- What are typical rents in Peru?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Peru accepting of differences?If you live in Peru, newcomers to Peru would love to hear your answer to this question.